LinguaVox , a language translation and interpretation company with offices in Europe and the USA, whose management system has been awarded the ISO 9001 and the EN 15038 quality standards, can help you with your language interpreting needs in most languages and countries – USA, Canada, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, etc.
You have planned a meeting with some of your French clients but nobody in your company can speak French fluently and you need an English-French interpreter? You are organizing a multilingual conference and need professional simultaneous interpreters? Perhaps you need to call abroad but you do not speak the language that is spoken in that country?
Whether you need a conference interpreter, a simultaneous interpreter or somebody to assist you linguistically by telephone, LinguaVox has the skills and the capacity to assist you. We have conference interpreters, simultaneous interpreters or interpreters to help you with any chuchotage interpreting task in virtually any language – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Flemish, Galician, Catalan, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu, Valencian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Bengali, Byelorussian, Bosnian, Burmese, Croatian, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Latvian, Macedonian, Maltese, Persian, Punjabi, Serbian, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Amharic, Armenian, Dari, Farsi, Moldovan, Mongolian, Nepali, Swahili, etc.
LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS – MODES OF INTERPRETING
- Simultaneous interpreting or Conference interpreting – The simultaneous interpreter, sitting in a sound-proof booth, hears the speakers’ words via earphones and speaks into a microphone. The conference listeners get the speakers’ words translated in their language via earphones. Simultaneous interpreters are required for business, university, or corporate conferences. This method requires equipment. Check this site for further information about conference interpreting.
- Consecutive interpreting – The consecutive interpreter translates the messages of two parties speaking different languages. The interpreter speaks after each party has finished speaking. If the speech is too long, and difficult to memorize, the interpreter takes notes. Consecutive interpreters are usually required for news and press conferences, visits of foreign clients to a company facilities, etc.
- Whispered interpreting (Chuchotage) – In whispered interpreting (chuchotage, in French), the language interpreter whispers the translation to a small group of people. This interpreting modality is usually required when only three or four people in a large group can’t understand the foreign speaker and require assistance with the translation.
- Liaison – A liaison interpreter translates a conversation between two groups of people speaking different languages, usually during negotiations or corporate visits.
- Telephone interpreting – The telephone interpreter translates a conversation over the phone interpreting via a conference call. Similar interpreting modalities are videoconference interpreting, or interpreting through a private chat room.
Language interpreters in most languages and countries
Globalization allows us to have a wide array of simultaneous and consecutive interpreters distributed all over the world. Thus, we are in a position to offer our clients different kind of interpreters in different countries, minimizing the costs (i.e. travel costs, accommodation, etc…). We will try and find a professional and specialized interpreter that is located near where you live. We can offer language interpreting services in common language combinations in most large European, Canadian and US cities, including:
For language interpreters in other cities or countries, use the request for quote form to contact our interpretation project managers to check availability.
We can help you with both written and oral translation services.